The Alliance is an open-inclusive organization. Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 member benefits are open to all who apply according to membership type.
Tier Structure for Benefits
Tier 1- GOLD MEMBERSHIP
(Voting +Nomination + Leverage + Access to Resources & Information+ Capacity Building & Convening+ Leadership & Recognition + Digital Footprint + Partnerships + Financial & Collaborative Funding Advocacy+ Learning Community Networks+ Products & Services)
Tier 2- SILVER MEMBERSHIP
(Access to Resources & Information+ Capacity Building & Convening + Leadership & Recognition + Digital Footprint + Partnerships + Financial & Collaborative Funding + Advocacy + Learning Community+ Networks+ Products & Services)
Tier 3- BRONZE MEMBERSHIP
(Advocacy+ Learning Community+ Networks+ Products & Services)
Voting (Open to all members)
- Right to vote in Caribbean Philanthropic Alliance (CPA) Council Elections
- Right to nominate or be nominated for Alliance Board position
- Right to nominate or be nominated as a member of Alliance Program Committees
- Nomination privileges for CariPhilAlliance’s regional awards, and other recognition opportunities
- Free and/or exclusive invitations to Alliance (international, regional, and national grant-making networking events, peer to peer grant-maker exchanges, and grant-maker-led events and programmes)
- Right to place industry news and events on website with executive approval
Access to Resources & Information
- Access to research, data, annual surveys, benchmarking for measuring success & SDG measurement
- Field-building support funded philanthropic partners and sponsors
- Professional development & peer learning with opportunity for capacity building and deepening understanding on issues through workshops and webinars
- Convene and facilitate networking opportunities regional and international with special access to hosted conferences, Alliance on-line events including annual general meetings and Caribbean Alliance Council meetings
- Submission of ideas, with opportunity to present at conferences on behalf of member organization or the Alliance
- Enhance leadership skills through participation in Alliance’s regional special issue -focused sessions, advisory groups, and Alliance program.
- Brand awareness opportunities by means of CariPhilAlliance’s website and print materials (Institutions and Organizations only)
- Editorial privileges and guest columnist opportunities through CariPhilAlliance website/newsletter/blog
- Facilitation of philanthropic partnership opportunities to plan (e.g.: opportunities to create working groups focused on fields of interest, functional areas of foundation operations or target population) and execute programs
- Free or discounted rates for CariPhilAlliance events, webinars, seminars facilitated by Alliance.
- Participation opportunities in joint grant making and investment opportunities with local funders (e.g.: impact investing opportunities that provide a social, environmental and/or financial return.)
Products & Services
- Opportunity to advocate for issues that impact the Caribbean philanthropic sector/civil society at Alliance open forums and be part of a platform for voices to be heard and to defend and safeguard rights of people, particularly those most vulnerable in the Caribbean.
- Collaborate with Alliance members to share best practices across the Caribbean.
- Participation in Alliance knowledge building SDGs sessions and learn about philanthropy priorities in achieving the SDGs
- Participate in open forums by CariPhilAlliance membership network
Products & Services
- Share and provide access to savings and discounts of Alliance member offerings